Mechatronik Development and production
Aquis Systems combines mechanical design, electronic and software development for transformation of ideas into intelligent, successful products. This in combination with the expertise of series production supports our customers to shorten development cycles and to minimize Total Cost of Ownership.
Design and Development
The right product, at the right price, at the right time – Aquis Systems is tackling this everlasting challenge on a daily basis. A highly qualified, agile team of R&D engineers uses state of the art tools and methods to transform ideas into successful products.
- Creativity techniques to create product ideas
- Requirements management as systematic approach to collect and specify products features
- Feasibility studies to test the viability and success potential of new products
- Value Engineering to guarantee product realization with highly efficient use of resources
- Design and Development of mechanical systems
- Design and implementation of Hard- and firmware
- Rapid prototyping service to provide tangible products over night
- Verification, validation of device design
- Certifications for defined markets
A dedicated team of industrialization experts ensures the close interaction of R&D, procurement, manufacturing, assembly, test engineering and logistics. This approach is key to achieve short ramp-up cycles and high quality products from the beginning.
- Design for Manufacturing, Test, Procurement and Quality reviews along the product development process
- Process FMEA as vehicle for risk management
- Manufacturing-, test-, and logistic-concepts
- Network of preferred toolmakers
- Verification and validation of equipment and processes
- Set-up of entire supply chain
- Definition and implementation of statistical process control
PCB Assembly and Potting
The ever-growing need for higher functionality in combination with constantly shrinking form factors of the products demands highest accuracy for PCB assembly. Applying its rich experience in the field of potting enables Aquis Systems to protect its products for rough environments.
- ESD protected shop floor with access control
- Intelligent feeder system for fast and reliable change-over
- State of the art smt lines from juki
- In-line SPI und AOI inspection systems
- latest generation Reflow ovens
- Wave soldering for THT components
- all processes Rohs conform
- Full implementation of IPC-A-610
- Selection and precision application of potting compounds
Time-to-Market as the ultimate aim: Aquis Systems offers the full chain of processes starting with manufacturing of single components up to box build assembly. This reduces interfaces significantly and enables fast and efficient processes and communication.
- lean production and one-piece-flow for seamless and efficient processes
- Lean work cell design to minimize transportation distances and optimize cycle times.
- In-house capabilities to design and manufacture jigs and fixtures
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Quality Assurance based on dedicated testing equipment and 8D process for systematic failure analysis
- Box Build service including mechanic assembly, software installation and shipment in Costomer specific packaging
A comprehensive test strategy is fundamental to achieve the required functionality and reliability and allows minimizing the total cost of ownership of every product. Coordinated process control measures in combination with smart test procedures ensure a fast and efficient achievement of the defined quality levels.
- elaborated test concepts based on product and process FMEAs considering annual quantities, lot size as well as legal and standards requirements.
- Design and fabrication of product specific test fixtures
- Design and implementation of test software
- In-house Test equipment for electronics: in-line Solder Paste inspection (spi), in-line 3d automated optical inspection (aoi), in-circuit tester (ict), burn in tester
- Functional testers for all levels of assembly – from PCBs up to final testing of the box build units
- High performance Test eQuipment for leakage testing using water or air
- Gauge R&R for test method validation
- Database with remote access enabling traceability of test results