Regardless of whether finger scan, code keypad or transponder tag - it is the electromechanical lock that opens the door. Small installation space, large torques and high demands on reliability are the challenges of these products installed in a door.
- Mechanical design, circuit development and firmware programming
- Robust design for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Gear design for high torque and smallest space requirements
- Seamless integration of the lock into the ecosystem of the access system
- Verification, validation and certification of the locks