Examples of SensorsScroll to top of page
Hands Free Faucets
Various Faucets featuring touchless activation, allowing to turn water on and off with the wave of a hand.
- Near, far touchless (IR) sensing
- Lever position sensing
- Touch sensing (capacitive)
- Piezo based buttons/switches
- Full electronic control of water temperature and flow
- Hard-, Software and Mechanical Design
Faucets and Shower activation
Faucets featuring touch activation, allowing to turn water on and off with a touch on a backlighted glass surface.
- Activation with a slight touch on a 4mm glass surface
- Collimators support valuable execution of designers requirements
- Save operation even under water spray
- Watertight solution for long-lasting usage under though conditions
WC Flushing / Smart Sensor
The new WC flushing using a smart sensor allows precise and intelligent user detection which allows clear identification of user behavior during toilet procedure.
- Preconfigured detection ranges
- Direct flush and tank flush systems
- Possibility of additional wired or wireless activations
- Battery or mains supply operation
- Communication interface (App, IoT, WMS)
- Patent applied